- Manual Lifting Jack is designed by the mechanical transmission principle.
- Suitable for lifting loads of any type.
- Low expenditure of force through optimal ratio for a variety of lifting points.
- It is one of the best lifting tools for support and repairs.
- The lifting or downing speed is man-powered.
- It has an all-steel structure that is safe, durable, easy to operate, with simple maintenance.
- Manual Lifting Jack is tested with 150% overload.
- Equipped with a fixed claw. The lifting claw is adjustable in 6 positions.
- The handle can be folded for easy storage, operation and maintenance.
- Mechanical lifting jacks are widely used in factories, warehouses, docks and railway projects, etc.